Ordinance 11.16.020 says there is no winter time parking between the hours of 2 and 6 a.m. The ordinance is as follows:
- It is unlawful for the operator or owner of any vehicle to park the vehicle on any street in the city between the hours of two a.m. and six a.m. on any day from November 1st of each year to March 31st of each year, except as hereinafter provided:
- Physicians and surgeons shall be permitted to park vehicles at any time when the physician is on emergency call.
- Parking shall be permitted in the metered downtown parking area after five a.m. of such period.
- By special advance arrangement with the Public Works Director.
- Any person who violates the provisions of this section shall be subject to the penalties and provisions set forth at Sections 11.56.010(4) and 11.56.010(5) of this title.
(Ordinance 1362 §1(part), 1997).
Snow and Ice Control Policy